Therapy Solutions offers Casper, WY residents a warm water solution for their physical therapy.
Our pool offers a safe, impact free space for exercise and healing.
Aquatic therapy offers many benefits. Therapy Solutions provides aquatic therapy to Casper, WY residents in a private setting with our warm water pool and certified therapists. Here are some of the benefits of aquatic therapy:
- Buoyancy and the natural resistance of water enhance exercise and create a safe environment for progressive rehabilitation.
- Warm water temperature prompts muscle relaxation, facilitates stretching and reduces pain.
- Improves circulation and reduces stress.
- Improves strength, endurance and balance/coordination.
- Increases range of motion.
- Decreases tissue swelling.
- Protects joints during exercise.
- Helps reinforce lumbar stabilization with exercise.
Conditions that would benefit from aquatic therapy include:
- Neck, Shoulder and Low Back Pain
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Post Surgeries
- Balance and Endurance Problems